Do you have questions?
- It’s Ok to Ask
Childhood Vaccines 0-24 months
- Vaccinate Your Family – Baby & Child
- Vaccinate Your Baby – The Importance of Timing
- Immunization Schedule (pdf)
- Vaccinate Your Baby has great expert videos answering routine questions about immunizations.
- Kids Health is a fantastic resource that is medically reviewed for accuracy and provides answers to several questions on immunizations.
Middle School/Young adolescent
High School/Older Adolescents
- If you have questions specifically related to the human papilloma virus (HPV) vaccines, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists has a webpage dedicated to raising awareness on HPV.
- Vaccinate Your Family – Adults
The Immunization Action Coalition, our go-to resource for providers, has a resource for patients. They host several frequently asked questions under their webpage.